2007年11月20日 星期二

Nodame Cantabile Classical Hits for the Young Hearts



On the
9
th of Nov., I saw
the Nodame Cantabile’s concert.





In the program menu, all classical music
was the great hit in the T.V. drama.
Of course, Hong Kong Philharmonic Orchestra
could not do some funny play with the musical instrument. Just like the (S. Orchestra) they did it in the T.V.
drama.





I don't understand why HKPO chose “Queen
Elizabeth Stadium”
as  their performance venue.
All
sound effect was not up to standard. Sound could not be concentrated in one
place.

Please, music concert don’t be take place again in there. I can’t bear it
really.









On the first part, I didn’t concentrate in
the music moment.
Luckily, my mood was coming back after
intermission.
I appreciated Mr. Song Si Heng’s piano
performance.
He deduced “ Rhapsody in Blue” in good way. He played piano with his soft and
relaxant hand. You truly enjoyed the piano’s
wonderful melody at that moment.

Si Heng, best wishes you can be a great star in the future!

Sometimes, I imaged  the T.V.drama's scene while  "Symphony no.7-1st moment" and "Rhaspsody  in Blue" were playing. But both of them didn't touching my heart as like as the film.

On the whole night, audience and orchestra were fully enjoyed with the last encore.
It was the the cheerful movement - “Slavonic Dance No.8".
L
ive concert , making  me come into the real  music world. 


1 則留言:

  1. HKPO thought they could house more people than in any concert hall in Hong Kong. What they wanted was to show what an orchestra was and they would not care about the acoustics in this kind of promotion which I do not agree with.

    回覆刪除