2007年10月20日 星期六

Hong Kong Arts Festival



The
36th HongKong Arts Festival opens on 14 Feb 2008.





This is really a “stellar festival”.



    Programmers
include not only some of the world’s great masterpieces, but also seminal work
in defining moments of the genre.





    Hong Kong Arts
Festival society present two great orchestras in this Festival: The New York
Philharmonic and the London Philharmonic Orchestra. Both orchestras are my
favor.









    In dance,
Stuttgart Ballet, the world-renowned company of over 60 dancers will perform
two magnificent full-length works-Swan
Lake and Onegin. I’ll
consider to take one of them for enjoy.

Whatever my
choices, I expect to see a fantastic performances in the Festival.  


3 則留言:

  1. Hello, 先要多謝你的留言!
    係bor, 你提醒我都係時候睇下係咪要買飛!

    回覆刪除
  2. Like to know you! Your music knowledge very rich.

    回覆刪除
  3. Yeh!!! Definitely worths supporting
    [版主回覆10/27/2007 17:43:00]I've booked ticket already!

    回覆刪除