2007年10月23日 星期二

給千秋的信



To: Chiaki Shinichi 
        (
千秋真一)





    The finale of  Nodame Cantabile  Nodame Cantabile   which your presentation is
viewed on Sunday night on H.K.TVB. (I’ve already seen you before in dl section.) It’s still attracting to me for watching
again.





    Your touching story with Noda Megumi     (野田妹)
is acceptable to your fans.



    You're a brilliant star in the drama. It’s not only your charming appearance, but also your
unique working behavior,and passionate in music.





    You conducted
Beethoven Symphony No .7 in
eleven episodes, I watched  Cantonese & Japanese
version over again and again.





Anyway, the comedy itself is very good indeed.





    As an ardent fan,
I eagerly look forward to seeing you in European’s episode on next year.





I love you!
千秋王子








Your truly fan  

From Hong Kong



 


2 則留言: